Your ‘Employees Online’
With ‘Employees Online’ by DATEV, you can introduce a modern staff portal to facilitate working with your employees digitally.
This gives you and your employees another tool for organising and simplifying communication between payroll accounting and staff.
The portal automatically provides the necessary personal data and wage and salary slips for each employee.
What can ‘Employees Online’ do?
- all employment contracts and wage data
- actual working hours of staff (when entered by staff)
- all important pay analyses (including personnel cost overview and multi-year comparison)
DATEV Arbeitnehmer Online – Produktvorstellung
How do I access ‘Employees Online’?
Employees can freely choose whether they want access to DATEV Employees Online. To do so, they can register via a specified security system and obtain access to their personal area.
The employer can then upload documents relevant to their employees in the corresponding area.
This enables payroll accounting to handle communication with each participating employee electronically.
- you no longer need to issue payslips personally
- your employees have access to all gross/net payslips, income tax statements and social security certificates online and no longer need to contact you for these documents (such as for the last three salary statements to submit to a bank or landlord)